Status: In Progress
Integration of ODU-High with L1
Following fixes and changes have been added as part of G-release:
- Added support for Vendor message for DL_TTI.request, UL_TTI.request, UL_DCI.request and Tx_DATA.request messages
- Fine-tuned memory-related configuration at ODU-High
- Tuned PRACH_config_index for FDD at ODU-High to a value supported by L1. Hence PRACH is successfully getting scheduled for FDD.
- Fixed code to support different PHY DELTA for FDD and TDD.
- Fix in CONFIG.request to send correct PRACH subcarrier spacing as per FAPI small cell specification
- Fixed a memory leak in case RACH.indication with no PDUs are received at lower MAC.
- Fixed memory leak issues in negative case flow at lower mac
- Added mechanism to disable all logs at ODU-High because any logs at O-DU or FAPI TM, lead L1 to crash.